A member, and hoping to stay that way, of the reality-based community

30 September 2013

Lurkers sometimes see the truth revealed when there is no other way.

I lurk at teapartynation.com. I think the following sentence says more about the nature of the people populating it than this (requires registration):
I have been self employed since my early twenties and remain so today. I have lived through all of the Federal Government’s wonderful ideas including the EEOC, OSHA, EPA and the rest and have survived in spite of them. 
Really? The things you think are unjust are not being able to discriminate, being required to ensure the safety of your workers, and not being permitted to pollute? Things you think are so onerous as to make miraculous your continued existence as a corporeal and financial entity?

I'm pretty sure that makes you a racist asshole with a penchant for a sadistic and supercilious management style.

No comments:

Post a Comment